Do I need a burning permit?

The answer is, “yes, you do!”  You’re not permitted to burn trash and recyclables, but for items like large tree limbs, you’ll need a burning permit. The cost is $5 for 5 years. Complete the Burning Permit (PDF) and return to us by mail, or bring it to our office at 4100 Sardis Road, Murrysvile, Pa 15668. . By the way, open burning is permitted Tuesday through Saturday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. and we recommend standing by with the garden hose for safety purposes.

Show All Answers

1. How do I obtain a building permit?
2. Do I need a burning permit?
3. What is needed if I’d like to go door-to-door to sell stuff or stand in front of a local business to collect for a charity?
4. I’m having a problem with my neighbor. Can you help?
5. I need to speak with Comcast, the cable company. Your number is listed on my bill. How do I get in touch with Comcast?
6. How do I rent the Community Center or one of the park pavilions?
7. When does the recycling guy collect my recycling?
8. The trash guy didn’t pick up my trash. Who should I call?
9. I’d like to switch recycling cart sizes. Who should I call?
10. What’s the phone number for the Murrysville Post Office?
11. I like those blue address number signs. How do I get one?